NETWORK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Litelabs software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at the scale of the web. We're looking for ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Network Software Engineer in the Wireless group, using your extensive technical background you will be responsible for system level software to enable next generation mm-Wave wireless platforms.
- Participate, and lead parts of system level architecture and design for highly complex wireless platform solutions.
- Develop software across multiple layers for a wireless platform.
- Develop software for Kernel level and User space.
- Contribute to software that runs on Google Backend Cloud infrastructure.
- Develop Networking management and Network configuration software on Linux and Linux-like operating
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in embedded systems programming and developing in C, C++, and Python.
- L2/L3 network protocols and network programming experience; Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching/routing algorithms.
- Experience designing, implementing, and debugging wireless protocol stacks.
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience in wireless platforms, deep understanding of Kernel and Network
- Processor Platform internals.
- Experience with millimeter wave system design, and related standards (e.g. 802.11ad).
- In depth background developing networking protocol and forwarding stacks in Layer 2 VLAN and
- Ethernet switching services.
Location : Singapore, Jakarta, Bangalore